[Coco] NitrOS-9/OS-9 feature suggestion

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Aug 9 01:33:05 EDT 2015

So New Zealand is +12:45 minutes off of GMT.

Couldn't be off on the hour, or even the half hour. Had to be off on the
three quarters of the hour mark.

Way to make things difficult, New Zealand.

How does Linux store basic time zone info and also does Linux now store
location info (lat and long coordinates)?