[Coco] What would your ideal CoCo cartridge do?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Oct 30 16:58:16 EDT 2013

Actually, blue tooth was done for the Coco already. Roger Taylor had a blue tooth unit. I don't know the extent of the capabilities, but I know that it wouldn't take much for those here who are more "hardware" minded to come up with plenty of uses for it. I'm pretty sure someone said they've already had drivewire running on a blue tooth system (or at at least it could be done).
Matter of fact, could this be plugged into a drivewire cable?
http://dx.com/p/db9-rs232-wireless-bluetooth-serial-module-104301

For $11 you get a wireless serial connection.

If so, then all that's needed is for the recieving unit to know the Coco's protocol.

Bill Pierce
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com