[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Is this worth the buy?

T. Franklin tim at franklinlabs.com
Wed Mar 6 19:06:36 EST 2013

Logic, yes. Remember, a FPGA is a programmable device so the logic is in the form of software. To use a FPGA to replace a GIME would be an expensive task. Many FPGA's are 3v core so you would have to convert many of the signals from 3.0v to 5.0v logic levels. Is it possible? yes, I think so but it would be expensive to devlope and just not practical IMHO.