[Coco] drivewire suggestions

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:54:57 EDT 2010

As I understand it from reading the documents, the drivewire server currently only grabs 256 bytes when it is asked to get a sector. If the disk image is supposed to be based on 1024 byte sectors, then the server would need some kind of setting to select the sector size, or the client side would need to tell the server what size sectors it is expecting.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia