[Coco] B&B Glenside Shareware

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat Mar 29 16:23:00 EDT 2008

I'm thinking about sending you the only copy I have.
All my 5 1/4 drives died, but one that's SSDD. Until I can get one for
the PC, or a 3 1/2 for the CoCo, I'm unable to transfer disks from one
machine to the other.
Now that I think. I should be able to find a bootable OS-9 disk from
some game with the backup command in it...